Lead stabilizer LS-40
Lead stabilizer LS-40 is compound stabilizer used for PVC profiles application.
l Endow the PVC melt has eminent thermal stability
l Enhance the dispersibility of fillers in the PVC resin
l Improve the whiteness and glossiness performance.
l Improve the PVC Panel & Foaming Sheet mechanical properties.
l Endow your recipe with higher dosage of CaCo3 and make your recipe higher cost performance
1. Keep the original formula unchanged. The recommended dosage is 4.5-5.5 PHR.
2. Add Lead stabilizer LS-40 together with the PVC resin into the high-speed mixer.
3. Keep the temperature about 115 ℃ for 8 ~ 10minutes.
4. Cooling down the mixed material to normal temperature.
5. Move into extruders and start extrusion process.
6. If you need to increase and decrease of CaCo3 content or adjust the lubrication system, please contact our technical service team: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The product should be stored in cool and dry surroundings.
The shelf life is two years, it can be still used if qualified by inspection after shelf life.
25KG/bag with PP bag and PE inner or Kraft paper bag.
600KG/bag Woven bag.
QUALITY ON PALLET
BAG IN TOTAL
QUALITY IN TOTAL
Check www.pvcchem.com for more information.
Business Affairs and Complaints
Mr. Clinton Chen
Mr. Johnson Wang
Mrs. Alice Tsing
Mr. James Jiang